In line with the forward thinking of market-leading Crampon pedal series, Canfield AM Cranks offer the only forged 7075-series aluminum cranks in lengths all the way down to 150-millimeters on the market. Why? The advantages of shorter cranks extend beyond the improved clearance increasingly important on today’s slack and low machines. Shorter cranks are typically also more efficient and help eliminate "dead spots"—just ask the roadies.
Available in a flat black finish with raised polished external ribbing that prevents the heel rub and wear typical of most cranks. Canfield Cranks—the evolution of revolution.
Crank FAQ (install, choosing length, compatibility, etc.)
- 68/73mm spindle width fits most XC/trail/AM/enduro bikes
- SRAM GXP Compatible (will NOT work with DUB, 30mm or Shimano bottom brackets)
- 150, 155, 160, 165 and 170mm lengths available
- Q-Factor: 174mm
- Lightweight and strong
- 7075 T6 aluminum arms and spindle
- SRAM 3-Bolt Direct-Mount interface
- Chainring Offsets: Non-Boost 142mm (-6mm ring), Boost 148mm (-3mm ring), Super Boost 157mm (0mm ring)
- Chainring may be AbsoluteBlack or Wolf Tooth depending on availability