The Crampon Mountain shares many of the features that make the Crampon Ultimate one of the best pedals on the market, including the patented convex shape, ultra-thin 6-millimeter leading edges and double sided pins for easy removal, combined with a fresh new look, an even larger 112-millimeter by 106-millimeter platform and virtually maintenance free internals that utilizes a bushing at the axle side and stacked bearings at the end internally.
- 398 grams
- Thin 6mm front impact edges
- 106mm x 112mm wide platforms
- Polished, anodized finish
- Hybrid sealed bearings/DU bushing system
- Chromoly axle
- Replaceable dual sided pins, (allen key on both sides)
- Patented convex shape
BREAK-IN PERIOD: It is normal for Canfield Crampon pedals to feel “stiff” when new or after a rebuild, espcially compared to the used, worn-out pedals they are replacing. Pedals will break in and spin more freely after a few rides.