Our best-selling pedal, now available in a limited edition rainbow oil-slick finish to match the links on the 2020 Limited Edition Balance.
The Crampon Mountain shares many of the features that make the Crampon Ultimate one of the best pedals on the market. Patented convex shape, ultra-thin 6-millimeter leading edges and double sided pins for easy removal, combined with a fresh look, an even larger 112-millimeter by 106-millimeter platform and virtually maintenance free internals that utilize a bushing at the axle side and stacked bearings at the end internally.
- Limited Edition Oil Slick finish
- 398 grams
- Thin 6mm front impact edges
- 106mm x 112mm wide platforms
- Polished, anodized finish
- Hybrid sealed bearings/DU bushing system
- Chromoly axle
- Replaceable dual sided pins, (allen key on both sides)
- Patented convex shape
BREAK-IN PERIOD: It is normal for Canfield Crampon pedals to feel “stiff” when new or after a rebuild, espcially compared to the used, worn-out pedals they are replacing. Pedals will break in and spin more freely after a few rides.