The NEW Canfield Brothers Nimble 9
The Canfield Brothers 29er revolution continues with the ALL NEW Nimble 9. From the start of the redesign of the current Nimble 9, we wanted to give the bike a distinctive look different from what is currently available in chromo hardtails. We wanted to incorporate a hydroformed top tube and a 44mm headtube. Innovations include a removable front derailleur block that allows the frame to look super clean when setting it up as a single speed. We also designed new sliding dropouts that are reminiscent of something seen on a custom motorcycle. Lastly, we gave the new Nimble 9 the innovative Canfield Brothers 29er geometry.
We will be releasing the new Nimble 9 in nine colors, Canfield Glow in the Dark Sparkle Blue, Sparkle Orange, Sparkle Green, Matte Black, Gloss Black, Deep Red, Midnight, Forest Green and Limited Edition Chrome.
The Nimble 9 is currently in production with an estimated ship date of May 2013.
- 4130 Chromoly steel
- 68° head angle with a 120mm fork
- Adjustable 16.25“ - 16.9” chainstays
- Lower top tube for increased standover height
- Custom sliding 135mm x 10mm rear dropouts for geared or single speed options
- NEW hydroformed top tube
- ED Black treated for corrosion resistance
- Removable direct mount front derailleur block
- Improved chainstay heel clearance
- Two water bottle bosses
- 6.5 lbs (estimated)
- $750 US retail, ($800 Limited Edition Chrome)
- Recommend fork lengths – 100mm - 120mm
- Headset – 44mm upper and lower cups
- Front derailleur – Shimano direct-mount - top pull, single bolt, or Sram HO series
- Bottom bracket – 73mm
- Seat post – 30.9mm
- Seat clamp – 35mm
- Rear dropout spacing – 135mm
- Post brake mount
Please call 801-548-2556 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and pre-orders.