2016 Canfield Brothers Nimble 9
The big-wheel revolution continues with the 2016 Nimble 9 steel hardtail, featuring a 342g weight savings over its predecessor, new custom sliding dropouts and an even more compliant ride. When the the Bros. built the original N9, Lance and Chris took what they loved about the revolutionary Yelli Screamy, and set about crafting a 4130 chromoly steel bike that looked good and rode better. The Nimble 9 combines the revered ride quality of a steel frame with a slack head angle, short chainstays (adjustable down to 16.25 inches via sliding dropouts) and clearance for 2.5-inch tires. Whether you’re running gears or building the ultimate singlespeed, the Nimble 9 is ready to take it on.
- 29" All Mountain
- 4130 chromoly steel
- 67.7° head angle with a 120mm fork, 66.7°/140mm fork
- Adjustable 16.25“ – 16.9” chainstays
- 342g lighter than our 2015 Nimble 9
- New, lighter custom sliding 142mm x 12mm rear dropouts with axle included
- Stealth cable routing
- ED Black treated for superior anti-corrosion resistance
- Removable direct mount front derailleur block
- Two water bottle bosses
Learn more about the Canfield Nimble 9 steel hardtail.