2015 Canfield Yelli Screamy
Ever since the Bros. swung a leg over a big-wheeled bike, Chris and Lance knew there was a better way to go about it. Twenty-nine-inch wheels had advantages, but something was missing. Fast? Yes. Fun? Absolutely not. The Yelli Screamy changed all that in 2011 when it hit the trails with Canfield Brothers’ signature aggressive all-mountain geometry. The first production 29er with sub-17-inch chainstays and a relaxed 67-degree head-tube angle, the original Yelli begged to be ridden hard and changed the industry’s idea of what wagon wheels were capable of, inspiring countless imitations. The new generation Yelli Screamy adds stealth dropper routing, a 142×12 through-axle, ISCG compatibility and clearance for any drivetrain option, including 1x setups and the new Canfield C2 Narrow-Wide chainring.
● 6061 aluminum
● 67 degree head angle (140mm fork)
● 16.7 chainstays
● 142x12 dropouts
● Improved clearances for easy set up of all chainring options
● Removable front derailleur mount
● ISCG tabs
● 27.5+ compatible
● Low toptube for maximum stand over height
● Available in Ano Black, Ano Blue, Ano Red, Ano PNW Green, Ano Orange and in limited quantities, LE Fire and Sparkle Blue
● $650 USD Retail
Learn more about the Canfield Yelli Screamy Hardtail 29er.