The Evolution of Revolution. Light enough for all-mountain and trail riding, tough enough for downhill, we wanted a crank that would be perfect on any bike in the stable and offer a competitive advantage while looking good. The result is a low-profile aluminum crankset that boasts the highest strength to weight ratio—and shortest length—in the industry.
In line with the forward thinking of market-leading Crampon pedal series, Canfield DH cranks offer the only forged 7075-series aluminum cranks in lengths all the way down to 150-millimeters on the market. Why? The advantages of shorter cranks extend beyond the improved clearance increasingly important on today’s slack and low machines. Shorter cranks are typically also more efficient and help eliminate "dead spots"—just ask the roadies.
Available in a flat black finish with raised polished external ribbing that prevents the heel rub and wear typical of most cranks. Canfield Cranks—the evolution of revolution.
Crank FAQ (install, choosing length, compatibility, etc.)
- 83mm Spindle Width (fits most downhill bikes)
- SRAM GXP Compatible (will NOT work with DUB, 30mm or Shimano bottom brackets)
- 150, 155, 160, 165 lengths available
- Q-Factor: 174mm
- Lightweight and strong
- 7075 T6 aluminum arms and spindle
- SRAM 3-Bolt Direct-Mount interface
- Chainring Offset: DH 150/157 (-3mm ring)
- Chainring may be AbsoluteBlack or Wolf Tooth depending on availability