*PLEASE NOTE - 83mm bottom bracket spacing cranks are intended for DOWNHILL bikes. Please order 68/73mm spacing for your trail/enduro bike.
* Designed for use with 0mm offset rings on boost 148 frames
The Evolution of Revolution. Light enough for all-mountain and trail riding, tough enough for downhill, we wanted a crank that would be perfect on any bike in the stable and offer a competitive advantage while looking good. The result is a low-profile aluminum crankset that boasts the highest strength to weight ratio—and shortest length—in the industry.
In line with the forward thinking of market-leading Crampon pedal series, the AM/DH Cranks from Canfield Bikes offer the only 150-millimeter arms on the market, but are available in lengths up to 170 millimeters forged from 7075 series aluminum. Why? The advantages of shorter cranks extend beyond the improved clearance increasingly important on today’s slack and low machines. Shorter cranks are typically also more efficient and help eliminate "dead spots"—just ask the roadies.
Available in a flat black finish with raised polished external ribbing that prevents the heel rub and wear typical of most cranks. Canfield AM/DH Cranks—the evolution of revolution.
Crank FAQ (install, choosing length, compatibility, etc.)
- 150, 155, 160, 165 and 170mm lengths available
- Q-Factor: 174mm
- Includes GXP style threaded bottom bracket
- Lightweight and strong
- 7075 T6 aluminum arms and spindle
- Designed for use with chainrings featuring SRAM Direct Mount interface
- Designed for use with 0mm offset (Super Boost) chainrings on boost 148 frames (yes, even if your frame is not Super Boost 157mm), these fit boost bikes perfectly. For non-boost 142 frames, run a -3mm offset.
- Not compatible with super boost frames
68/73 without bottom bracket
170 = 705g
165 = 699g
160 = 691g
155 = 671g
150 = 651g
68/73 with BSA bottom bracket
170 = 760g
165 = 754g
160 = 746g
155 = 726g
150 = 706g