*PLEASE NOTE - 83mm bottom bracket spacing cranks are intended for DOWNHILL bikes. Please order 68/73mm spacing for your trail/enduro bike.
* Designed for use with 0mm offset rings on boost 148 frames
Light enough for all-mountain and trail riding, tough enough for downhill, we wanted a crank that would be perfect on any bike in the stable and offer a competitive advantage while looking good. The result is a low-profile aluminum crankset that boasts the highest strength to weight ratio—and shortest length—in the industry.
In line with the forward thinking of market-leading Crampon pedal series, the AM/DH Cranks from Canfield Bikes offer the only 150-millimeter arms on the market, but are available in lengths up to 170 millimeters forged from 7075 series aluminum. Why? The advantages of shorter cranks extend beyond the improved clearance increasingly important on today’s slack and low machines. Shorter cranks are typically also more efficient and help eliminate "dead spots"—just ask the roadies.
Available in a flat black finish with raised polished external ribbing that prevents the heel rub and wear typical of most cranks. Compatible with our Spiderless Narrow-Wide Chainrings. Canfield AM/DH Cranks—the evolution of revolution.
- 155, 160, 165 and 170mm lengths available
- Q-Factor: 174mm
- Spiderless chainring compatible using the Sram style interface (chainring not included - 34T Narrow-Wide rings available here, standard rings here)
- Lightweight and strong
- 7075 T6 aluminum arms and spindle
- GXP style BB included
- Designed for use with Sram Direct Mount chainrings
- Designed for use with 0mm offset (Super Boost) chainrings on boost 148 frames (yes, even if your frame is not Super Boost 157mm), these fit boost bikes perfectly. For non-boost 142 frames, run a -3mm offset.
- Not compatible with super boost frames
Crank Weights (w/ bottom bracket)
AM 68/73mm Crank with BB
- 155mm Length – 737g
- 160mm Length – 749g
- 165mm Length – 737g
- 170mm Length – 749g
- 155mm Length – 756g
- 160mm Length – 768g
- 165mm Length – 780g
- 170mm Length – 788g